Sikkim’s beautiful scenery is its major attraction.
Many visitors also come to see the traditional way of farming and other daily activities of the Lepcha people.
Visitor Impressions from 2003
A Lepcha woman uses a mortar to prepare grain.
- “A wonderful people, homely people, was touched with the personal care taken in the food preparation, it will be
- “We really enjoyed staying with people. It was very unforgettable to look around Tingvong village see the
Cardamom production and sample chi.”
- “The people of Dzongu are the best thing about it. And its difficult to house the best from the list of
very goods – the fresh air, the great food, the serenity and peace that this place gives you and a lot of other
- “Stay at Tingvong village was an amazing and wonderful experience, surrounded by pristine beauty and the
contrasting sound of water was an experience in itself... The monastery and sheda too were enriching. The people and the
hospitality of the family was uncomparable to that of the city. Leaving us with warm and wonderful memories of Tingvong.”
- “Thank you for letting us experience this unique beautiful culture.”
© Copyright 2004
All Rights Reserved